As of today many London Underground stations are closed due to Coronavirus.
The government has put restrictions in place by closing schools and suggesting that people avoid pubs, restaurants, and public places. The London Underground network has been affected too.
Many companies have encouraged their staff to work from home. London is not in total shut down. Londoners can still get public transport, visit Camden Town, and get around.
Over 40 London Underground stations are closed as of today:
- Bakerloo Line: Lambeth North, Regents Park, Warwick Avenue, Kilburn Park, Charing Cross
- Central Line: Holland Park, Queensway, Lancaster Gate, Chancery Lane, Redbridge
- Circle Line: Bayswater, Great Portland Street, Barbican
- District Line: Bow Road, Stepney Green, Mansion House, Temple, St James’s Park, Gloucester Road
- Jubilee Line: Swiss Cottage, St John’s Wood, Bermondsey, Southwark
- Northern Line: Tufnell Park, Chalk Farm, Mornington Crescent, Goodge Street, Borough, Clapham South, Tooting Bec, South Wimbledon, Hampstead
- Piccadilly Line: Caledonian Road, Arsenal, Covent Garden, Hyde Park Corner, Bounds Green, Manor House
- Victoria Line: Pimlico, Blackhorse Road
Make sure to check your travel routes if you absolutely have to travel by visiting the TFL website.
Read More on Support Camden’s Musicians