Want to discover more about the Camden Highline project? You can reserve a free ticket so see what it’s all about.
They are running walking tours to coincide with the exhibition of student work from our Education Programme. Come and meet the team, visit the exhibition, and hear the latest progress! June 27 and June 29 – book it now!
Tours will be led by Head of Project, Adam Richards and will discuss the history, design and funding of the project.
- Tours will begin in Camden Image Gallery, 174 Royal College Street, London, NW1 0SP.
- Tours will begin promptly at the advertised time, please arrive at least 5-minutes in advance of this time.
- Tours will end on Camley Street at the eastern end of Section 2 of the route (N1C 4PG).
- The walking distance end-to-end is 1.5km, and the tours will take approximately 1 hour. A map of the route can be seen here.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella if it is raining. Tours will go ahead whatever the weather conditions and tickets are non-refundable/transferable.
- Please note that tours will NOT take place on the infrastructure the Highline would re-use, but at street-level
Click here to reserve your place.
Read More on The Art of Travel